Marcus evans Asia is committed to enhancing professional, strategic and technical expertise within the Asian market. Our regional portfolio of over 80 annual conference and training events reflect an Asian market that is one of the most competitive and dynamic business environment in the world; creating both opportunities and challenges in equal measure for those organizations looking to thrive in this market.
Our mission is to provide current business insights across a myriad of creative event platforms that will empower local and multinational organizations alike.
Innovation is evident within every aspect of our events, addressing the most cutting edge issues from the perspective of some of Asia’s most ground breaking companies. Our local analysts, with feet on the ground across our Tokyo, Singapore and Kuala Lumpur locations, continuously engage with the key stakeholders deliver to you the most up to date insights from those at the front end of delivering strategic initiatives for Asia’s leading companies.
We engage, secure and connect experienced and high-level executives within our event delegations. This networking environment is stimulated with interactive round table discussions, case study presentations, debates and one-to-one sessions that are solely targeted at providing you with a solution to your problem.
We work hand in hand with our speakers, delegates and sponsors; and pride ourselves in being able to create partnerships and business collaborations in all industry sectors and geographical markets, leverage on the ground intelligence across our Tokyo, Singapore and Kuala Lumpur based analysts.
The technical strength of marcus evans Asia is especially evident within the oil and gas, chemicals and petrochemicals, manufacturing, energy and other heavy industries. Strategically, we take the lead in the finance, human resource, legal, sales and marketing, supply chain and the information technology sector.
Standard Conference Formats and Engagements:
Conference events Training events Large scale events Master Classes
- Conference objectives, topics and presentations are tested and put through a series of detailed analysis.
- Research is conducted by analysts within the region, engaging key decision makers actively delivering strategic initiatives within Asia’s leading companies.
- Conference agendas encompass unique topics that cover regulation changes, key business case studies, applicable tools and methods that provide a solution to a problem, and Q&A sessions for that personal touch
- Conference formats runs on the basis of 16 – 20 sessions, with the appropriate mix of case studies, panel discussions, round table discussions, debates sessions, workshops, learning labs, etc. Whenever possible we try to stream our conferences to enhance its focus and objectives.
- Creating engaging and interactive networking opportunities to bring together key decision makers and technical solution providers to drive product development, sales and marketing.
- Professional event management staff draw on more than 25 years of experience in delivering business intelligence events globally, ensuring we can meet the needs of the most discerning delegates.
- Meeting the Challenges of Risk Data Aggregation & Reporting
The Basel Committee and the Financial Stability Board expert that banks will comply with new risk data aggregation and risk reporting principles and global legal entity identification standards by 2016.
Venue to be confirmed 30 Jul-1 Aug 2014
- Deposit Management & Bank Funding Workshop
Understand developments in modelling non-maturity current and savings deposits
Venue to be confirmed, Singapore 7-8 Aug 2014
- 9th Annual LNG World
Keeping Pace with Changing Market Dynamics and Gaining the Competitive Edge to Capitalise on Emerging Investment Opportunities
Suntec Singapore Convention and Exhibition Centre 11-13 Aug 2014
- Offshore Pipeline Lifecycle Management
Developing a systematic approach towards pipeline lifecycle management through effective design, construction operations and maintenance processes.
The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali 13-15 Aug 2014
- Practical Machinery Lubrication
Leveraging on precision lubrication skills for maximising machine reliability
Intercontinental Midplaza Hotel,Jakarta 19-21 Aug 2014
- 4th Annual Modern Railways
Capitalising on rail infrastructure development for sustainable mobility and attracting investments for a thriving economy
The Laguna Resort and Spa, Nusa Dua, Bali 20-22 Aug 2014
- 7th Annual Plant Commisioning and Start Up
Streamlining the Commissioning Process to Achieve Flawless Start-Up within Budget and Schedule
Parkroyal Hotel, Kuala Lumpur 25-26 Aug 2014
- event format
- "Organisation of the event in terms of topics & speakers were good" - Immigration Officer, PNG Immigration & Citizenship Services, Papua New Guinea
- "Well organised and well conducted "- Director, Electrosteel Steels Limited, India
- "Good organisation of the event and staff were professional" - Analyst, PTT Public Company Limited, Thailand
- "A good job in securing speakers from major companies" - Senior Process Safety Engineer, Gladstone LNG project (GLNGpan europeany
- "Positive networking and insights of the industry status - Director of Strategic Planning and Control" Repsol Gas Natural LNG - STREAM, Spain
- "The trainer is good, humour and very professional. The presentation and the training material is good. Had good interaction between trainer and the class Apptec "
- ""The training was well organised" Stanley Black and Decker
- ""There were many qualified speakers from big well-known companies in the world which were able to give inspirations. Strongly relevant and very good conference!"Danone, Singapore
- "Great to hear about operational excellence from leaders in different industries. Good mix." Operational Excellence Specialist Roche Technical Operations, Singapore
- "The conference organised by marcus evans is excellent. The selection of course contents and the speakers were very good. I hope that marcus evans will be able to organise different courses to be held in Singapore / Banking / Malaysia. I hope to attend those conferences for my learning's "Prime Bank Limited
- "Organisation/ Speakers/ Timing: Great opportunity to listen to industry leaders allowing for time to find out more Contact Centre "Manager Queensland Teachers Credit World
- Press releases