Marcus evans Asia is committed to enhancing professional, strategic and technical expertise within the Asian market. Our regional portfolio of over 80 annual conference and training events reflect an Asian market that is one of the most competitive and dynamic business environment in the world; creating both opportunities and challenges in equal measure for those organizations looking to thrive in this market.
Our mission is to provide current business insights across a myriad of creative event platforms that will empower local and multinational organizations alike.
Innovation is evident within every aspect of our events, addressing the most cutting edge issues from the perspective of some of Asia’s most ground breaking companies. Our local analysts, with feet on the ground across our Tokyo, Singapore and Kuala Lumpur locations, continuously engage with the key stakeholders deliver to you the most up to date insights from those at the front end of delivering strategic initiatives for Asia’s leading companies.
We engage, secure and connect experienced and high-level executives within our event delegations. This networking environment is stimulated with interactive round table discussions, case study presentations, debates and one-to-one sessions that are solely targeted at providing you with a solution to your problem.
We work hand in hand with our speakers, delegates and sponsors; and pride ourselves in being able to create partnerships and business collaborations in all industry sectors and geographical markets, leverage on the ground intelligence across our Tokyo, Singapore and Kuala Lumpur based analysts.
The technical strength of marcus evans Asia is especially evident within the oil and gas, chemicals and petrochemicals, manufacturing, energy and other heavy industries. Strategically, we take the lead in the finance, human resource, legal, sales and marketing, supply chain and the information technology sector.
Standard Conference Formats and Engagements:
Conference events Training events Large scale events Master Classes
- Conference objectives, topics and presentations are tested and put through a series of detailed analysis.
- Research is conducted by analysts within the region, engaging key decision makers actively delivering strategic initiatives within Asia’s leading companies.
- Conference agendas encompass unique topics that cover regulation changes, key business case studies, applicable tools and methods that provide a solution to a problem, and Q&A sessions for that personal touch
- Conference formats runs on the basis of 16 – 20 sessions, with the appropriate mix of case studies, panel discussions, round table discussions, debates sessions, workshops, learning labs, etc. Whenever possible we try to stream our conferences to enhance its focus and objectives.
- Creating engaging and interactive networking opportunities to bring together key decision makers and technical solution providers to drive product development, sales and marketing.
- Professional event management staff draw on more than 25 years of experience in delivering business intelligence events globally, ensuring we can meet the needs of the most discerning delegates.
- Crisis Communication: Real Time Reputation Management
Re-inventing the crisis communication and crisis mitigation approach through emerging platforms and innovative communication channels
Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel, 10-11 Mar 2014
- EPC Project Risks
Maximising profitability and efficiency of project with effective timeline, costs and risks monitoring strategies
Intercontinental MidPlaza Hotel, Jakarta 10-11 Mar 2014
- Supplier Performance Management
Supply Chain Series
venue to be confirmed, Kuala Lumpur 17-18 Mar 2014
- 4th Annual Operational Risk
Combating technology, IT and vendor risk whilst maintaining an holistic and accurate operational risk strategy
Hilton Hotel, Singapore 17-19 Mar 2014
- Modern HR Masterclass
Fortifying your capability development and talent management strategies with enhanced performance rewards, succession planning and human capital transformation
Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur 17-19 Mar 2014
- Advanced Procurement Negotiations
Supply Chain Series
venue to be confirmed, Bangkok 20-21 Mar 2014
- Executive PA Masterclass
Enhancing your diversified role by increasing administrative and technical know-how to support your organisation’s leaders
DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur 31 Mar-1 Apr 2014
- event format
- "Organisation of the event in terms of topics & speakers were good" - Immigration Officer, PNG Immigration & Citizenship Services, Papua New Guinea
- "Well organised and well conducted "- Director, Electrosteel Steels Limited, India
- "Good organisation of the event and staff were professional" - Analyst, PTT Public Company Limited, Thailand
- "A good job in securing speakers from major companies" - Senior Process Safety Engineer, Gladstone LNG project (GLNGpan europeany
- "Positive networking and insights of the industry status - Director of Strategic Planning and Control" Repsol Gas Natural LNG - STREAM, Spain
- "The trainer is good, humour and very professional. The presentation and the training material is good. Had good interaction between trainer and the class Apptec "
- ""The training was well organised" Stanley Black and Decker
- ""There were many qualified speakers from big well-known companies in the world which were able to give inspirations. Strongly relevant and very good conference!"Danone, Singapore
- "Great to hear about operational excellence from leaders in different industries. Good mix." Operational Excellence Specialist Roche Technical Operations, Singapore
- "The conference organised by marcus evans is excellent. The selection of course contents and the speakers were very good. I hope that marcus evans will be able to organise different courses to be held in Singapore / Banking / Malaysia. I hope to attend those conferences for my learning's "Prime Bank Limited
- "Organisation/ Speakers/ Timing: Great opportunity to listen to industry leaders allowing for time to find out more Contact Centre "Manager Queensland Teachers Credit World
- Press releases